Fusion 360 with PowerShape software is a specialized solution for preparing complex parts for manufacture.
Software for modeling surfaces, solids and meshes. Fusion 360 with PowerShape package include PowerShape Ultimate, Fusion 360, Fusion 360 – Team and HSMWorks.
Facing these challenges?
- Working with customers’ models from many different CAD systems.
- Increasing pressure to convert imported CAD models into molds, dies and associated tooling as quickly as possible.
- Getting the most out of your 5-axis CNC machine and CAM software.
- Fixing your customers’ faulty CAD files and modifying them to ensure they can be manufactured (e.g. adding draft, fillets etc.)
- Working with large, complex models requiring intricate split lines.
- Managing the design, production, and use of electrodes.
- Reacting to design changes arriving late in the manufacturing process.
- Scanning physical parts and converting the data into high quality, 3D models.
10 reasons to choose PowerShape
- Import models from all mainstream CAD design systems.
- Find and repair critical faults that could complicate downstream processes.
- Use modeling tools specifically designed to help mold and die manufacturers.
- Carry on working, even if the imported CAD model is not perfect.
- Work with any combination of surfaces, solids and large STL meshes.
- Send finished models directly to PowerMill or FeatureCAM for machining.
- Split models into cavity, core and slides using a simple Wizard.
- Manage the design, manufacture and utilization of electrodes for EDM.
- Connect directly to scanning hardware for reverse engineering.
- Reverse engineer complex parts using powerful point-cloud and mesh modeling tools.
Function enables automatic creation of surfaces that rib capping on moulds and dies.
Rib capping in the PowerShape enables automatic creation of surfaces that plug ribs on moulds and dies. PowerShape is an excellent addition for modeling in PowerMill and FeatureCAM, helping to create geometry necessary to obtain the best results of CNC machine work.
Dies tools in PowerShape are the range of specialized tools for designing core and cavity.
Dies tools in PowerShape are the range of specialized tools for designing core and cavity, assisting design engineers to save time and improve quality of products. Powerful, yet simple in use rounding, helps to create ideal connection between surfaces, facilitating flow of material.
Solid modeling in PowerShape enables creation of a project basing on its history.
Solid modeling in PowerShape enables creation of a project basing on its history, helping to create quickly and in simple way the reliable models. PowerShape Standard enables to import files in neutral CAD formats (e.g. IGES, STEP) automatic finding and repair of defects, that might make the further production process difficult.
Effective production of EDM electrodes.
Electrode wizard in PowerShape is a tool simple in use that guides the user through the entire electrode designing process. It allows to improve data flow and their effective processing. In PowerShape there is a set of tools available, serving for modelling, production and control of electrodes.
Mold base design wizard
Versatile tool for designing complicated molds.
Mold base design wizard in PowerShape is a range of specialized tools which help designers to create punches, dies and complete moulds, and allow to save time and improve the quality of products.
Quick creation of reliable surface models.
Surface modeling in PowerShape enables quick and simple creation of reliable models. Quick sketching tools allow for simple creation of accurate curves, in order to shape the surface forms. Morphing tools allow to find out new variants of a design through interactive deformation of models.
Creation of complex 3D models basing on the meshes.
Reverse engineering in the PowerShape enables to create complex 3D models using any type of date, including the network of triangles. Enables reconstruction of a model, in accordance with original intention of a designer, combining traditional reverse engineering and the techniques of surface and solid modeling.