Autodesk® FeatureCAM® software automates your workflow from design to NC code. Reduce programming time, and produce consistent results for CNC milling, turning, and wire applications.
FeatureCAM® is now available as a subscription to a special package that gives you access to FeatureCAM Ultimate, PartMaker, Fusion 360, Fusion 360 – Manufacturing Extension, Fusion Team and HSMWorks.
Facing these challenges?
- Part programming delays affect your ability to meet delivery schedules.
- Errors in part programming can create the need for model rework.
- You have purchased a new machine or taken on a new part.
- The existing method of programming does not produce the results you need.
- The inability to capture and reuse programming knowledge between jobs creates inconsistency.
- Machine downtime slows down your rate of production.
- Shorter lots sizes and shorter deadlines require more productivity.
FeatureCAM is primarily:
Reduce programming time
Automation tools like automatic feature recognition (AFR) help to make part programming faster. AFR is able to scan, identify and create machinable features from your design automatically. The features created contain associative machining operations with all of the information required to begin machining. Quotes and cost estimations can be prepared quickly and CNC programmers can begin machining their parts faster.
Standardize practises and promote repeatability
FeatureCAM takes the manufacturing knowledge of the programmer to intelligently make decisions and produce results. This encourages manufacturers’ to standardize their best practices, from their existing quality standards and promote repeatability between all employees using the same set-up.
Comprehensive machine support
FeatureCAM supports a comprehensive range of CNC applications including milling, turning and wire applications. The software caters to the programming needs of 3-5-axis mills, multi-tasking turning centers, Swisstype lathes, wire EDMs and more.